What is the cost of IVF Treatment in Chandigarh?
This is a common thought process among the patients undergoing IVF treatment that it’s a very expensive process and we are being charged a lot for it.
So what is the breakdown of the IVF cost in Chandigarh, at best IVF center in Chandigarh
The IVF package typically includes
- Consulting Doctor Fees
- Follicular Monitoring Charge under Ultrasound guidance- when the doctor monitors the egg formation by use of hormone injections
- Operation Theater Charges when the female is admitted for egg retrieval
- Anesthetist Fees & Anesthesia Drugs while undergoing egg retrieval
- Egg Retrieval Charges
- Embryo Transfer Charges
- Investigations ( Estrogen/ Progesterone) during the IVF cycle
- The Drugs & Embryology Charges include the
- Cost of IVF Drugs ( hormone injections) administrated during the 8-10 days of Controlled Ovarian Stimulation Period for formation of multiple eggs
- Embryology (IVF) and Andrology Lab Charges
- Cost of IVF Consumables, Media & Disposables utilized during the IVF Procedure
- Embryologist Fees.
Typically the IVF treatment package may or may not include charges for the following
- All investigations prior to undergoing IVF cycle,
- Endometrial Biopsy/ laparoscopy / hysteroscopy/
- any complication related to IVF procedure, requiring additional investigations or treatment