Infertility is one of the many concerns for the current generation. With sedentary lifestyle and so many other factors in play, men and women are dealing with similar problems. While you can always a visit a hospital that has doctors on call 24 hour, you need to do your bit to increase your odds of getting pregnant. Here’s what you need to know.
- Focus on your diet. Believe it or not, our lifestyle affects our body in different ways, and if you are trying to get pregnant, you should be eating healthy.
- Take prenatal vitamins. Not just during your pregnancy, but also before that.
- Check your cycle. There are ovulation kits available in the market for that.
- Don’t use lubricants. Lubricants can impact the sperm quality, so avoid that to the extent possible.
- Don’t consume caffeine and alcohol. Both affect your chances of carrying a healthy pregnancy ahead.
- Find more on IVF. Find the best IVF hospital in Chandigarh and get a consultation session to know if assisted reproduction is a good choice.
- Avoid stress. As hard as it may sound, but stress impacts our hormones and can affect chances of getting pregnant.
- Quit smoking. It is essential to STOP smoking when you are trying to get pregnant.
- Maintain your body weight. An obese BMI can invite health conditions that may prevent you from becoming a mother. Makes sure to maintain your body weight.
- Timing matters. Besides using an ovulation kit, make sure that you trying for a baby all through the month, because you are never sure when the time is right.
Check online now to find the best IVF center in Chandigarh. Besides all of that, ensure that you are happy and positive about the entire situation. It may require some help, but you can expect good news in no time.